Join the high-quality Monthly Video Plan for food, drink & lifestyle brands

 

Our Monthly Video Plan for growing your business is tailored to meet your needs and budget. High-quality monthly videos at affordable prices -  that help you unlock the power of a continuous social media presence. Prices start from £995 p/m (exc. VAT). Now you can maintain your presence 24/7 with constantly refreshing content.

Objekt Films is a fantastic company, comprised of excellent people... they are the people we can trust to communicate our brand message the best.
— Tobi Alabi, Heart4More Foundation
Objekt Films are very easy to work with. The whole process is always so simple... the quality of videos are brilliant.
— Rosie Chatwin, Harlequin
Starter Membership - £995 ex VAT

Starter Membership - £995 ex VAT

StarteR - £995 p/m

  • Up to 6 videos
  • Total of 75 seconds
    • Divided how you want - e.g:
      • 1 x 30s
      • 4 x 10s
      • 1 x 5s
  • Social media snippets
  • One shoot day per month
  • One 4K camera shoot (HD delivery)
  • One shooting location
  • One licensed music track
Premium Membership - £1,495 ex VAT

Premium Membership - £1,495 ex VAT

Premium - £1,495 p/m

  • Up to 9 videos
  • Total of 115 seconds
    • Divided how you want - e.g:
      • 1 x 30s
      • 3 x 15s
      • 4 x 10s
  • Social media snippets
  • One shoot day per month
  • 7-day shoot availability
  • One 4K camera shoot (HD delivery)
  • One shooting location
  • Two licensed music tracks
Hero Membership - £2,495 ex VAT

Hero Membership - £2,495 ex VAT

Hero - £2,495 p/m

  • Up to 16 videos
  • Total of 210 seconds
    • Divided how you want - e.g:
      • 1 x 60s
      • 1 x 30s
      • 4 x 15s
      • 6 x 10s
  • Social media snippets
  • Behind-the-scenes stills
  • One shoot day per month
  • 7-day shoot availability
  • Two 4K camera shoot (HD/4K delivery)
  • One shooting locations
  • Three licensed music tracks

Inspiration for videos

  • Simple recipe videos incorporating your products
  • Creative & unique serving suggestions
  • Stop motion highlighting the ingredients in your products
  • Art directed product shots for Instagram
  • Taste tests
  • Seasonal videos (father's day/halloween/heatwave - reactive & can be re-used)
  • Product development sessions

Before each day shoot, we will work with you to devise the concepts and agree the deliverables for the coming month.


The Process

Choose the membership that works for you. We will arrange the monthly meeting and together we will create your Monthly Video PlanYou decide how to split your total content time. We will shoot, edit & deliver the videos. Finally, you upload them and watch the likes roll in.

Payment terms: 25% paid prior to commencement of work. Remaining 75% paid on delivery of final masters. All prices are ex VAT.